To fulfil your order, you must provide Chronicles Clothing with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide Chronicles Clothing with additional personal information (for a custom orders, for example), if you contact Chronicles Clothing directly.
Why Chronicles Clothing Needs Your Information and How It's Used.
Chronicles Clothing relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of any legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. Using your information to provide the services you requested and our legitimate interest to improve our services
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Chronicles Clothing may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we have deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.